Nov 15, 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall !

 Hey so I just wanted to tell you all how much I LOVE the fall months....everything about it makes me sooo insanely happy!
The trees changing color, the awesome smell of hot cider & pumpkin pie baking, the fall time crafts and my favorite little pumpkin candies (you know the ones I'm talking about)... the licorice flavored little guys with the happy faces, I have always loved those since i was a little girl ! I even used them for part of my decor this fall =D
 I love the baking and the Christmas music in the grocery store, and call me crazy but i even LOVE black Friday shopping! There is something really exciting about pulling an all nigher with my sister and leaving at 3 in the morning to stand in line at Target to get a really awesome deal on like socks or something else i really didn't need to fight off hoards of people to find a parking spot for really useful! ha ha I hope all of you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your families! 
MUCH FALL SEASON LOVE !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment