Dec 4, 2011

PoTtErY bArN sTyLe UpCyClEd ChRiStMaS bUlBs!


Hey There! so I bought some cheep-y cheep Christmas bulbs at Dollar Tree and decided to modify them slightly to match my decor! They cost less than $3 to make and it took no time at all! To re-create this project you'll need any of your old Christmas bulbs or if you don't have any like me you can buy a pack of 7 for $1 at dollar tree {it doesn't matter what color they are because they will be completely covered} twine, a hot glue gun, and any ribbon to match your decor!

1.Begin with your recycled ornaments & put a dab of glue around the very top of your ornament and attach your twine.

2. Begin wrapping the twine around the ornament {making sure not to burn yourself}
3. Continue wrapping until it is completely covered and cut off the excess twine

4. Tie a bow on top to match decor & your all done!

ENJOY YOUR NEW UPCYCLED POTTERY BARN STYLE TREE DECOR!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I tried something like this but failed miserably :( Im going to do it again using your tutorial. Haha.. wish me luck :)

    Make sure you link these up to my link party going on now too!

    ReplyDelete